Wednesday, March 5, 2008

vacation spree!

I will be leaving Oslo next week for one month. Hello Canada for me.
Am not as excited as the first trip actually, but I am sure that this would be a good vacation.

One month! ( If not only for the things i need to fix in Canada, i would have come home to Pinas...) but yeah, I am thankful that after 2 yrs of working... am off to relax and enjoy!

Am thinkin of doing so many things...

1.)Eat (100% of additional weight here and there! Ouch... more pounds ey! ) ...

2.)Shop! Last time, i didnt found 'Canada Goose' winter jacket for 'J'. I hope to find one this time... i won't shop til i drop... promise!

3.)Marie was in Toronto last 2005 and i didnt met her then,but i will have 1 whole week with her this time... she's such a party gal... she promise to bring me to downtown's night life... (its not my cup of tea, but why not party!) ... she is a hairstylist and promised to bring her scissors ... he he , can't wait for my new hair cut.

4.)I found that some of my old friends live in Vancouver now... so its friends-hunting for me! ( cant wait to see them all... highschool , college and childhood friends)

5.)We have a new baby in BC... am excited to his baby sitter . LOL ( am his godmom anyway)

6.) I want to explore the city by myself. Ride bus, trains, walk!

7.) Understand the multi-cultural way of living in Canada

8.) Explore possible work ops!

9.) Check the university

10.) Observe the market trends

i hope il be able to do everything!

No comments: