Friday, May 30, 2008

Ending May ...

Yep... time flies! May is almost over. What this entails for me now...


my days in norway are becoming shorter. As i count the days my emotions are like in a roller coaster ride. Up and Down, and it shakes my senses. It may sound so drastic , but yeah... i can feel the high and lows and all the bumps of this ride..

let me go back to one of the thrills of this ride...

Tusenfryd escapade


I never imagined that i will be facing my fears , after years of attempting to enjoy the thrills of carnival rides.. i never said yes to its alures... but yeah... after battling my never ending 'No' .. i said 'yes ' to 4 rides i wont forget in my life time...



and thanks to this people who made it possible, while cheering me up and teasing me of my 'chicken' stunts!

am a proud chicken anyway... i think it was something to be proud of... (even if my belly turned up and down, my muscles almost ache with strain, and the pains i gave 'J' with my bites, slaps and screams)


Tusenfryd... one of the Fun time in May


************************
17th of May , Norway's National Day !


I first experienced Norway's festivity May in 2002. After almost 5 years of living here, i almost manage to forget that 17th of May is time of celebration. So before its too late... I claimed last 17th of May .. to be my Day.




Together with my good friends ( 'J' , 'M' and 'B')... we celebrated with the Norwegians in a cold, rainy and chilly day. We storm the streets of Karljohans up to the Royal Palace and watched the beautiful Children Parade. Since its kinda first for me .. i need to take loads of pictures!


I love Norway! And I love the Fil-Norwegians... ( i know n i cared for...)



No comments: