Wednesday, January 31, 2007

home sweet home... no home

Moving from one place to the other is not fun! packing and unpacking... is getting bitter and bitter each time. I have been a certified 'NPA' since i came here in Norway. Counting the times i've transferred brings back the memories of stressful days and shoulder pains.

I have acquired a system of packing, 7 Lugguage, free storage rooms and helpful friends ... that's a good payout. The sad part... i miss my pillows, stretch my back, i had a justifiable sense of loneliness and have lost my space. (I will dwell on this last 2 phrases next time... )

I woke up this morning shoving myself again. Carrying 2 loads of plastic bags filled with ...'the so many things a girl should have but actually dont need'.... i went to work with those in my hands and so today... i have turned my office in a fancy storage!

And tonight, I will be a total stranger to a norwegian family. Thanks to my good friend 'K' i will not freeze to death and will have roofs over my head for the week. 'K' asked her host family to adopt me... 'cry baby' ! From there... i'll await the new adventures instore in the new flat... with my newly wed friends 'M' and her husband 'C'... am pretty sure there will be exciting stories ahead.

For now... am waiting for my home sweet home...

blogged : 01/09/07

blogged: 01/09/07

No comments: