Saturday was a big night for 'A' at 'cliche' bar...he celebrated his 25th birthday... it was fun and hip... amidst the disco light and hip hop music i just realized that it was no longer my cup of tea...
what i had was a deep well of silence... i was staring on a thin air and heard no music at all... my thoughts were lingering around ... and with a pinch of salt- i heard myself ... ' I belong here no more'... I suddenly felt tears running down my cheeks and emptiness captured me! I clasped my hands to break the stilness from within ... but to no avail.
Though the faces were familiar,it seems like that i dont know them at all... i felt so distant and a big wall had jailed me.. it seems like that i am an outsider sitting a far... then i realized, i will broke down soon. It was imperative for me to bring myself to reality... so i tried helplessly... in my face i brought out smiles while my heart cries out loud...
It was a hard fact that i need to accept... i have finished that page in my life and no longer belongs there... mine is a different chapter now... yes ... I am in different stage of my life... ... a stage where i dont know how and where to begin.
... but there's a need to begin somehow
blogged: 01/15/07
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment