Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Saying Goodbye...

They say people come and people go... but what if these people becomes part of you? would it still be easy to let go?

In Norway, most of us are transients.We are by- passers. We come and we leave. For some, they are lucky to stay but for some, the journey is only for 2 years.


I've been here for the past 4 years and half, am one of the lucky ones who had the opportunity to stay --- but i have been a witness to many farewells already ...and it pains me everytime a dear sister needs to leave. Its seems like a part of me is being taken away too...

I have realized that the ones being left behind are more hurt than the ones who leaves. For the one who leaves starts a new, while the ones left behind can feel a vacuum-- an emptiness in space because of our lost.

Sooner or later, i might enter that pavement-- journey of leaving and starting a new and in all honesty- - am not sure yet if I am ready!
I dont know if I can manage to leave at all... just the thought of leaving shakens me to my core...
I know life has a valid reason on why we all meet and cross paths and share our lives together... I believe we all have mission to do for each other and I know that God's purpose is achieved everytime we touch each other lives.
Saying goodbye is hurting... but then again ... we just dont know what lies ahead--- what God has prepared in the future of uncertainty... It is only HIM who knows what's instore for us there...


Let's not say goodbye then ... only goodnight. For sometime tomorrow we will see each other again...

goodnight for now sister leefel...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello my dear sister,thank you very much for the wonderful message you share.Yes your right even for me its hard to say goodbye,i will miss all the times weve been through specially during uhh time.I love you dear sis.Take care and GODBLESS!LEEFEL