Thursday, November 1, 2007

SlumBook QuestioNs

Questions about love...

got these questions from some single friends in the community... ( silly questions but fun to answer!) it seems like filling out a slumbook... jotting down your secrets - to give your crush a hint that you like him.. so childish act but who cares...

let's answer these questions one round. Am tagging tita Magi and Pepsi Love ( My highschool classmates )

1. Define Love ?
I believe that the book of Corinthian has the best definition of Love...

2. Have you been inlove?
Yes of course

3. Who is your First Love ?
What is the definition of First love here?... Am not playing safe here. If I am answering this question when I was in elementary/highschool , I would probably write the name of my first crush. If am answering this back in college it would probably my first boyfriend... But today, I want to say my first love will be the man i will marry. ( safe ... safe ... or fair enough?!)

4. Who is your First Kiss ? How old were you then?
Okei... straight and personal . ( i'll whisper you the name ... ?#¤%&/?\) ... Age? 18

5. What is your ideal mate?
Wow! My non-negotiables you mean?
Ok...

1st on my list- God fearing person, Love God more than me
2nd - who would love my family as his own ( NO compromises, because i would do the same to his family)
3rd - who could take care of me, our kids - good provider
4th - matured! (in alll sense of the word)
5th - intellectual (intellectually stimulating... can't find better word)
6th - good personality , man of character
7th - adventurous and fun- loving
8th - willing to migrate with me ( need to put that down... because of my plans of living in Canada)

Not a long list ey...

Negotiables ?? next time :)
6. What is your ideal age to get married?
My ideal age to get married was 25... (I am passed due my ideal .. he he ) so anytime soon I am ready
( bold and brave .. he he)

7. 5 top romantic experience ?
This is quiet hard... can i leave this questions at the moment... I wanna give this space to my future hubby. (haha) ... so he better give me 5 romantic moments !

8. Theme of your wedding?
Theme ? Hmmm...

no specifics yet... but i want my siblings to have a mini-concert on my wedding day... my husband senerading me! ha ha ha

Wedding motiffs? i like autumn colors -- all shades of brown , garden set up, candle lit dinner , solemn wedding and close- family reception... i dont like it to have a carnival ambiance.

small, simple, solemn , serene... how's that for a theme .. 4's

9. Civil or Church wedding?
Both will be good.... Church only ok... civil only NO way!

10. You believe in long engagement?
I no longer believe in long engagement... the amount of time is important (but not to have years of engagement, nahhh thanks! )... I dont like to say I am in hurry, but i guess .. it is just about time (for me)

3 comments:

sininglabs said...

rae, ang hirap ng mga tanong -- kundi puro 'no comment', 'will get back to you' ang answers hehe...

RAE said...

ha ha... c'mon tita magi... :P

AurtisticLove said...

rae, i answered all questions except one. it's in here >> http://dramaqueen-serenwyn.blogspot.com/

haba and yet i don't know kung meron sense mga pinagsasabi ko dyan...

enjoy reading!