Am glad that my boss respected my faith, in spite of the fact of the difference in our belief he gave me the some days off to commemorate the Holy Week…is it that awesome!
*********
I am definitely sure that my family is enjoying the holidays too. I decided to give my family a quick call which turned to a 200 minutes telephone card… can you imagine how many stories were told and how long time I was on ‘petiks’ mode in the office… slow day for me though
********
So I went home 12pm, ‘J’ picked me up , we drove to Stortinget to get his brother’s guitar and took the shopping bag we bought from Esprit –VIP Sale several weeks ago to be sent to Pinas in my BK box.
******
When Nay Rebecca got home, we decided to enjoy the good weather and took a walk…the walk turned into shopping spree! What a way to spend the day…
****
We enjoy sumptuous Filipino Dish at dinner: ‘Ginataang Gulay with Dilis’ … I just miss Pinas!
***
The missing part was so strong… I can’t help but to check out the pictures and videos of me and my family…so you know what’s next….
*
AM in bed …. with tears… miss home !
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment