Monday, October 8, 2007

Learnings

I had an inspiring chat with a brother... i wish everyone who end-up with their relationship will admit to themselves that they had a mistake too-- that it takes 2 to tango... and from there, LEarN from it.

I asked him : What are your learnings from this experience ?

And below are his answer:

1. be more prayerful and discernful,
2. do not let into pressure from friends,
3. do not rush, be patient. Nothing good comes out of rushing,
4. Be more open to that someone and to friends, do not keep these/ alot of things for yourself,
5. Longdistance requires ATTENTION.
6. Take care of yourself before taking care of others,
7. Be careful in the process.. know the line between flirting and a friendly gesture- between friends and special friends.
8. At this stage of life.. its all about gettin married.. especially if you're a sister.
9. I do not want to hurt anyone like that ever again.
10. when you know, you will know if your heart is at the right place.

Hope everyone learns from it too :)

No comments: