Thursday, September 13, 2007

7 RandoM ThiNgs

Tagged from Tita Magi... but am writting 7 random things of my childhood... as a flash back!

The rule: 7 random things about your self and tagged 7 friends by writing a comment on their blog....

Let me begin.

1. I was called 'Monay' when i was a young girl. And i get so furious everytime my playmates would tease me ... Iam a war freak when i was younger.

2. I always dream to be part of Santa Cruzan or join the Float Parade every Fiesta. Never i had the chance... or never i was chosen

3. I love braided hairs!(This is because of Tita My) ... and still love to re-invent my hairstyles (http://www.pursebuzz.com/ - love this site)

4. I was called Kris Aquino... because i want to be a 'STAR' ...
( do you still remember one interview with Kris , back in the 90's...)
... am not a movie star but a theater actress

5. I receive a fancy ring (wrapped in a match box) , a love letter, and was given a copy of the song 'Your My Inspiration ' by Depeche Mode... my mom saw it and she grounded me for a week. I was in Grade 4 then... can you imagine that? ha ha

6. I burned myself frying 'bangus' (milk fish) and still have the scars of the accident...why?
Am such a stubborn. I wanted to play hide and seek rather than following my mom's order.

7. My favorite place to shop is in COD in Cubao...

I will write 7 random things of my teenage years soon...

No comments: