Thursday, September 27, 2007

Love Thursday Update

EmC2 is going public soon...
to complete the issues, we decided to discuss ' love' and zero in-- to finding the One...

I haven't written down anything yet and I am still uncertain on what will be my story line ...
I know that I dont have the authority to write about it , and yeah , I have failed so many times in my relationships and if I did found the one, I am a wife by now... and perhaps , the truth is that, I just dont know really how... anyway,

excitement is setting - in...

who won't be thrilled with 'love' ???

******************

I opened my email today, and my SFC coordinator send me this story of a young couple who have experience bumps of life and the roller coaster ride of married life ... From loosing a job, to raising kids , dealing with personal insecurities and resolving problems through the grace of prayers...

The moral of the story: God allowed things to happen - for us to realize that the best is yet to come...



*************************
Attached to the email is this announcement :

PS1. Attention Singles! I’m finally giving this powerful Seminar and Course for you again. (I haven’t given this for a year as I became too busy with other things.) This September 8, 2007, I’m giving again my exciting and life-changing Course, How To Find Your One True Love. It includes the whole Course manual, and 8 DVDs, 8 Audio CDs of the Course. For more information, click here. You may also call Beckie at Tel. (02) 7229562 (Tuesdays to Fridays, 9am-6pm).
PS2. Good News! I’m mailing a FREE Novena To God’s Love Prayer Booklet to all my friends who give a monthly Love Offering to our ministry through
www.KerygmaFamily.com I made the Novena To God’s Love myself. It’s designed to focus your life on 7 Dreams that you’re going to pray for and act upon. (If you’re not yet a member of www.KerygmaFamily.com, log on there now.)

So timely for the write-up we are planning to include in EmC2 ... How to find your one true LOve ...

So i got curious and decided to navigate their website

Then i read a copy of one of their Ad :

HOW TO FIND YOUR ONE TRUE LOVE : No 1 Best seller in NAtional Bookstore

This is the teaser for the second edition

So i told myself... 'it might be a great book to have a second edition'...

or the advertising caption have persuaded to enter my VISA Card details to buy the ebook version for 17.68$ /800 php--- ; or I am really curious on how this book can really help me... ( being single still... ha ha ha )

But anyhow, i was reminded by their note : pay back guarantee if you won't be satisfied.

Am still waiting for my order to be approved. My excitement die-down when i was denied to access the download file. i'll recommend it if it works for me, or if i will retrieve my money back...

Can't wait how this love thursday will progress after i read this book :P

No comments: