Monday, September 24, 2007

Dreaming is FREE

A friend asked me this question... 'What are your top 3 dreams?'
I can't answer right away, so i decided to write it instead...
I said to myself ... Dreaming is free so why not do it.
Dreams , wishes , desires ,needs, wants?--- fill in the blanks , what ever you want to call it...
here's a random list...


1. _____ being a bride, wife and mom ( I've dreamt of wearing a bridal gown and i perfectly know the cut and style ... I dreamt of being wife! (many times) and yes... I dreamt of being pregnant ...and it excites me)

2. ____ being married to a God - fearing Man ( someone who would take care of me and our kids . Give me a loving family. Serve with me in the community. And will be faithful to me forever!)

3. ____ establish my family abroad and have good life (Norway or Canada--- God's will )

4. ____ have 2 Kids atleast ( 1 boy and girl)...

5. ____ have good, intelligent and talented kids

6. ____ travel around the world with my whole family (including tatay, nanay, pete and Che)

7. ____ do pilgrim voyages : Lourdes -France , Medjagorge-Bosnia, Jerusalem - Israel

8. ____ have my own house, car and a farm when i retire

9. ____ do mission work in Africa

10. ___ travel and see the entire Philippines ( by back packing!)


Not a lot isn't...

No comments: